Sunday 19 October 2014

A Little Bit Of Lush





I fall easily to the power of enablers that are beauty bloggers and youtubers. After watching Zoella's huge Lush haul I knew I needed some Lush in my life. 

Lush have just launched their Halloween and Christmas collections, I passed by the Halloween stuff and went straight to the Christmas collection. There is so much to choose from bath melts to bath bombs, cleansers to body lotions, shimmer bars to bubble bars, not forgetting the cult favourite shower gel Snow fairy.

I decided not too overindulge, as I like to keep my Lush supplies fresh and buy as I need then stocking up as their all handmade.
I went for too bath melts as I have been noticing my skin is on the little dry side and these melts can be extremely moisturising.


Snow Angel
This heavenly moisturising melt is every girls sparkly dream. With its heavenly Christmas scent and great moisturising qualities and not forgetting the gold shimmer I am saving this for my next date night.



Melting Snowman
We might not be able to build snowmans outside but you can melt one in your bath. After popping this guy in my bath this morning my skin is softest its been in a long time, I smell deliciously like Christmas.



New Charity Pot
At the till the lovely Lush assistant asked if I would like to buy the trial size tin of New Charity Pot, at only €1 and everything minus vat going towards Grassroots Charity's (environmental conservation, animal welfare and human rights) . New charity pot is sold in a variety of sizes and has rave reviews online. In 2013 in U.K and Irealnd nearly €600,000 for charity in the sale of New Charity Pot. I have yet to use mine but I am going to pop this in the handbag and carry it around as my handcream. I also will be picking up more when I head back to stock up on more Lush products. 

So here is my mini Lush Haul with some festive treats.
Let me know what you are loving in Lush at the moment in the comments below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...