Wednesday 26 February 2014

Turn Your Man Into A Sapien Man- A Mini Review from Daddy


A while back I introduced you Surya Brasil in my mini series of Things that did not work for me, I had tried the henna powder but with my bleached hair they did not go hand in hand. Henna powder is not the only thing Surya Brasil has to offer and today I am introducing you to their Sapien Men Range.

Sapien Men Range is Surya Brasil first Men's cosmetic line and has Ecocert Organic Certification. 
It has:
  • No synthetic fragrance
  • No sulfates or phthalates
  • No petroleum by products
  • No silicone
  • No gluten


It specially formulated products for a man’s tougher skin. With citrus, spice and woody notes scents, all derived from pure essentials oil and ethically harvested plants and fruits from the Amazon.

A while back I kindly received the Sapien Men Shave Cream in a goody bag, with the other half not keen on shaving and always hosting a five o'clock shadow or a manly beard I passed it on to my father to give it a test.

Here is what Daddy had to say;
"I have used Sapien Shave Cream for my last 3 shaves. Each time I have had a very close shave using less strokes then I would normally use with my old shaving cream . My skin feels smoother and refresh after each shave. It really does give a closer shave as the I fine I have to shave less often because of the closer shave it gives. I also love the fragrance it leaves."

RRP:  €19.55/£17.00


I recently also received the Sapien Men Facial Scrub which will be up on the blog in a few weeks so keep an eye out.


Sapien Men is available from  www.yourtonic.com

Thanks to RDC Commucications for the photos and samples.
www.rdcommunications.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...