Tuesday 5 November 2013

Product Review Custom On It.com Bar Blades


A few months back I was contacted by the lovely Paul, he had seen through twitter that I was a bartender as well as a blogger. He asked if I would be interested in trying out some of their bartender merchandise. 

I jumped at the chance and was delighted to be able to design my own bar blade. For you none bartenders a bar blade or speed openers as it's referred to in other countries is a slim piece of metal with a finger hole on one end and a bottle opener on the other end.

I first started using bar blades about two years ago and have never looked back they are much easier to use and you can do tricks with them. Mine never leaves my back pocket in work or my bag any other time as you never know when your bartender skills will be needed.


For my design I knew I wanted something girly, mainly because I knew the boys in work would not steel it. The quotation took some thinking about but then I remembered that my friend Saskia calls me this when ever we meet people mainly because my "attitude"  and skills behind the bar. 

Custom On It was kind enough to not only design me one but two bar blades both as a pretty as each other and girly as ever.
 

I have been testing them out over the past few weeks in work to see how the paint holds up on them as I have bought previous ones for friends on ebay that after one shift in work where you can open 100+ bottles  a night the paint had chipped off it all over the blade. But these Custom On It blades have not even chipped apart from small scrapes around the opening section where you expect it from jagged edge of bottle caps. My colleagues have all commented on how striking and well made they are  and my regular customers think they suit me down to the ground.
Overall I am delighted with my bar blades.

About Custom On It
Custom On It was founded in 2007 by Paul Serra and Adam Topping from originally just designing sweatbands and wristbands they have now grown to designing t-shirts to toys, drink ware to folders. Anything that can be printed on they print on it. 

They have minimum orders on all products which varies with each product they also offer free shipping on all orders. My bar blades took about 12 days to arrive. Need any help with your orders they provide a great customer service and are always swift in answering any questions you have.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...