Monday 14 October 2013

Oriflame Color Drop Lipstick- Glossy Berry


Oriflame newest lipstick offering Color Drop Lipstick. 
Here's what Oriflame have to say,
"Get endless perfection, intense color and high shine gloss from the first application to the last drop with the world's first lipstick to follow the curves of a women's lips. With Dew Drop Complex for intense moisture and comfort."



I ordered the color Glossy Berry as I thought it be a great color for autumn/winter season. I liked the idea of the drop shape as when lipstick get used a lot they lose their shape and you can never get a perfect application without the use of lip brush. So the fact that this lipstick will never lose its shape is a real plus for me.


Honestly I was expecting more color, the color on one application is very sheer but is buildable with a few applications. It is very moisturising so great for winter dried lips. The finish is glossy so you get a nice shine aswell as a lick of color.

The range offers a selection of 8 colors from nudes to pink and reds to brown. They retail at €12.45 but are on a special launch price of €8.25.

Oriflame is available from consultants worldwide and you can find your nearest consultant on the oriflame website. 

* I am an oriflame consultant but all my opinions are my own and products have been purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...