Saturday 28 September 2013

Gorgeous Hair Salon Artane- New Hair Do!

For a long time I have expressed my displeasure with my balayage which eventually turned into utter detest of it. I juggled with what to do with my hair for a while, I thought about going blonder, I have always said I wanted to go back lilac, but my hair was struggling. It has lost its shine and had become extremly dry on the ends .

I saw a picture of Gianelle Liscio from the show Jerseylicious on Instagram and I instantly fell in love with her her and decided to try go for something similar.

I found  Gorgeous Hair Salon on Facebook and then it turned out my friend Amy gets her hair done on  there as well, which I always love how her hair looks.  So I called them Tuesday and got booked in for Wednesday afternoon.

From the outset the staff were very friendly and attentive , my hairdresser listened to exactly what I wanted and made me feel completely at home. After three hours and two cups of black tea and Milka Chocolate squares ( anywhere the gives you Milka with your tea/coffee gets a plus in my book) my hair had been transformed from dried out Balayage to a gorgeous chocolate brown with a few small highlights of blonde through the underneath mid section.

Just before the Hairdressers

Last night before the Inglot Flagship store event with it curled.

I am beyond happy with my new hair do, the cut and curl is just perfect and I finally have  healthy hair again.

While in the salon I saw an array of hairstyles from color and cuts to upstyles and curly blowdrys which I have to say are some of the best I have seen.

Their prices are extremely reasonable and constantly doing deals, also the salon is only 10 minutes on the bus from town and the 14 stop is only around the corner from the salon.

Gorgeous Hair Salon Price Salon
Blowdry (short, long & curly) €15
Cut and Blowdry €30
GHD or Wand Curls €25
Up styles €30
Colour Bomb (colour refresher) €10
Colour Semi (root-tip) Cut and Blowdry €50
Colour (roots) Cut and Blowdry €50
Colour (root-tip) Cut and blowdry €65
Colour, Tbar hi-lites Cut and blowdry €65

Easi Meche Tbar and Blowdry €60
Easi Meche Tbar Cut and Blowdry €70
Easi Meche Half head and Blowdry €70
Easi Meche Half head Cut and Blowdry €80
Easi Meche Fullhead and Blowdry €80
Easi Meche Fullhead Cut and Blowdry €90
Easi Meche per pack €2
Ombré (darker roots) and Blowdry €55
Ombré, Cut and Blowdry €65
Balayage (brighter ends) and Blowdry €55
Balayage, Cut and Blowdry €65
Ombré and Balayage and Blowdry €65
Ombré and Balayage, cut and Blowdry €75

They also do a deal that if you check in on Facebook while in salon you will receive €10 off any service over €50.

For bookings you can ring them on 018674643


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...