Tuesday 28 May 2013

Wizard PR event. In a Caravan!



Ok it was not all in a Caravan that would have made it a little bit squished. The other week I popped along to the Wizard Pr event in The Morgan Hotel. The event was to introduce us to some of the amazing brands that Wizard Pr advertise and that were new to our Irish Shores. 

Can I first off say the Wizard Girls did an amazing job even though they had just arrived after their flight been delayed the room looked great and so did they. They gave us some really informative information on each brand where abouts we can get them in Ireland.

I took a few snaps on my phone while I was there of some of the brands

Diego Dalla Palma an Italian Makeup Brand available in Marks and Spencer. Really excited about this brand  expect some reviews soon.


GlamGlow, I have been dying to try this after I saw it on Glitter mama wishes' Blog. Its been used for years in Hollywood on film sets and so on to give celebs beautiful glowing skin and now its here in Ireland. Be prepared Irish Ladies for sexy skin!

Cargo Cosmetics is the brand I am most excited about. They have everything you need in makeup, foundations, blushes eyeshadows, lippys and multi-use products. The packaging is to die for and girls check out the foundation packaging. Remind you of a certain childhood juice cartoon! I can not wait to review these for you.

These were all the photos I took but other brands at the event was Xen-Tan, Orla Kiely, Dr.Ceuticals, Filorga, Novexpert, Pur Cosmetics, Una Brennan, Freeze 24.7


 The view from The Morgan Hotel Penthouse. Oh if only Dublin was sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...