Friday 3 May 2013

OOTN: Skulls and Bows



This is my outfit for work last Friday, I can wear whatever I choose as long as its primarily black for work. Sometimes its actually a nightmare not having a uniform because as a women we are constantly indecisive and  my room gets covered in clothes every Friday and Saturday night. Last Friday I choose my over sized skull top from Awear which I tied at the back. As a skirt I wore my body con Berska strapless dress which I have had for a few years now, its a staple in my wardrobe. I wore my high top studded trainers from Penneys which I picked up last week for work. I rolled my hair in Sleep in Rollers and styled it with a hair scarf from New Look.














1 comment:

  1. wow lovely outfit, lovvve the top! You have a lovely blog. I am a new follower. Please check out my blog if you get a chance and follow if you like,

    http://allthelittlethings3.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...