Tuesday 19 February 2013

OOTN: Crosses and Studs

I have not done an outfit of the day/night in so long, mostly because of I still have no tripod and there's no one ever around to take pictures of me when I first get ready. So before I got dressed on Saturday for work I decided to snap my outfit.

The shorts I picked up in Penneys for only €13 on Saturday and the heel trainers for €9 just after Christmas. They are the comfiest runners ever. The tights were only €3.50, they laddered before I even made it to work:(

The crop top was only €5 in that 40 degrees shop on Henry street.

The earrings and black bangles are from river island and the tiger print ones are from new look.





1 comment:

  1. those shoes look so nice for €9 euro but I presume they're all gone now, will have to go to penneys and have a look around ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...