Tuesday 8 January 2013

Maybelline Fit Me Fits Me Perfect!

I have been in serious need of a new foundation for some time, I had been mixing and matching different shades out my kit for weeks because I did not have the right shade. I went on countless trips to Boots and Penneys hmming and hawing over countless foundations wondering should I try a new one or stick to the old reliable that is L'oreal True Match. 






So it was 7am one night after work and I was still buzzing from all the energy I had in work that I decided to catch up on my Youtube subscriptions. GossMakeupArtist had just put up a new video about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation and after watching it I was sold! The next day I was straight down to Liffey Valley Boots and low and behold it was buy one get one half price on Maybelline. I also ran out of powder around the same time as my foundation and I am still waiting for my mam to send up some MUA Cosmetics powders as she lives near a Superdrug. So I decided to pick up the powder also and with it been half price it was less then five euros!
Fit Me Foundation 120 Swatch

To say I am in love with it would not do this product justice! I want to refill my makeup kit with this foundation. Its coverage is perfect (medium/full) which can be sheered out with a beauty blender, its finish is satin and I was a matte girl before but this just gives me a glow and no cakyness in sight.

Fit Me Foundation 120 blended out
It comes in a collection of shades and in yellow and pink tones which is great for a drugstore foundation. Its packaging is simple and chic which I love because I really do not fussy bottles. I have heard people refer that its a take on a MAC bottle frankly it is similar but it does not bother me. Oh and it is less then 12 euro!!
Fit Me Powder 125 swatch

The Fit Me powder it has not blown me away like the foundation but it does its job, there is no really bad word to say about it. It is light in coverage the box has a little handy mirror and a puff which I never use just because I prefer a brush. I got half a shade up from the foundation as I taught the 120 in the powder just looked a little too light compared to the foundation and 125 matches the foundation better in my opinion anyway.

Girls if you have not tried this foundation yet I can not stress how much you should and let me know your thoughts on it. 

Two makeup looks which you saw in the last post of me wearing the foundation and powder.












6 comments:

  1. Great review - I love the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer...such a great product at a great price!

    I have an international giveaway on my blog, hope you will enter;
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well your skin looks flawless so the make up must be good. As soon as I need a new foundation I think this will be one I try.

    I only started blogging on Sunday so would love some feedback, a comment or to follow each other if you would like. xx

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love your blog, Im a new follower & I look foreword to reading more posts

    Im a self-taught makeup artist and upcoming YouTuber with a beauty blog featuring product reviews, picture tutorials, looks I have created and so on...
    Would love for you to check it out and even follow if you like it?

    Sanna's beauty blog
    Connect with me on facebook here

    xxx
    Sanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm raging that i'm too pale for these but I'm going to try them out for when I'm fake tanned!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster award if you'd like to do it :)
    http://verylovelystuff.blogspot.ie/2013/01/liebster-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only just heard about this foundation, I love the dewy look to it. I might be a tad too pale for it though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try this foundation myself, I've heard really good things about it xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...