Thursday 15 March 2012

St. Patrick's Day Tutorial

As you all know I am Irish and Paddy's Day has to be one the biggest days of the year here. I have an extra special love for the day as it is MY BIRTHDAY!!! So I will turning 22 on Saturday, I can feel my bones creaking already.

Mostly people wear green and paint their faces in Irish colors or shamrocks. This is not for everyone so this little eye look is for people to celebrate the irishness but subtly!
I have no other makeup so please do not judge!

Products used:
Inglot White Gel Liner in 76
Green Eyeshadow from 120 palette
Orange Eyeshadow from Frontcover

Literally its quick and easy draw a flick liner with the white while its still wet pat on the eyeshadow. If the liner starts to dry just add more. Apply rest of your makeup as normal.

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to give this a go on saturday! Its my friend's birthday tomorrow and another the day after St Patrick's Day! Always love the mix of celebrations around this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiled when I saw this. Really cute! :D

    Jackie
    http://fortuneandthebrave.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...