Tuesday 13 March 2012

Pink Panda!!!

I headed to the beauty show this week in the RDS!!! I was a bit sceptical after the October one which was absolutely crap!!!It was completely aimed at beauty therapy and there was nothing there for me. Also I wished they would change how they name you on your card, I swear no offence to beauty therapists but the one thing hate , is been called a therapist when I am a makeup artist! I|t does not go down with me well! Rant over!! But this show was brill I did go with a list in hand but I think if you do not end up sending unnecessary pennies!

Outfit of the day was casual but still showed off my style. I know I blog about this jumper to death, but I love it and its so comfortable!

Face was pretty sheer with a hint of sleek rose gold blush and Viva Glam By Nicki Minaj  on the lips.





Top: New Look
Jeans : Vila
Shoes: Dunnes Stores

I was planning to do my beauty show haul tomorrow but the harrods glossybox arrived a week early so all my posts have been jumbled up this week!

Hope you all had a fab weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. There is a big difference between a beauty therapist and a MUA. I would much prefer to get my makeup done by a MUA rather than someone who also does facials, waxing etc. The skill set is fairly different and MUA's are much more creative! Loving your hair!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...