Wednesday 28 December 2011

Sparkle for the New Year

This elegant atomiser has to be the best present I could have bought myself this Christmas. Selfish I know but before I had even bought any Christmas presents for family and friends I dashed into The Body Shop on Grafton Street to pick myself up some sparkle!

The Sparkler is part of the limited edition The Joy of Sparkle winter range. I got the boudoir pink but it also comes in enchanted gold which is great for tanned complexions. These little atomiser give you a multidimensional shimmer due to the clever combination of different size glitters and pearls. This mist can be used as a highlight or all over body shimmer. I have even sprayed it my hair and clothes for that extra bit of sparkle.

To use just hold the atomiser around 10cm away for the area and spray. That's it no rubbing or anything simples! The only bad thing about it is it is limited edition , I am already dreading it running out so I can only hope they will bring it back out. But if they do not one of the beautiful sales assistants advised me to fill it up wit perfume when it's empty. Great idea!

These retail around 19 euro(I am not to sure because I got a discount) get them while you can girls because unfortunately they will not be around forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...